I agree with a previous poster that rated the hotel 3.5 as it's better than average mainly because of the Mayfair location but not good enough to be very good. Check in staff were friendly and efficient, my room wasn't ready but I wasn't expecting it to be as it was only 12.30pm the good thing was it was ready 30 minutes later. The main problem with the hotel was the room as it was located above a pub so it was impossible to sleep until very late, this might not be a problem normally but with the Christmas parties going on the weekend I was staying there it was certainly not something I would like to repeat as there's nothing worse than not being able to sleep in a hotel, there was also a lot of doors banging during the night from other guests which isn't the hotels fault but you could also hear what guests were saying in the corridor so the doors aren't very soundproof. The room was also cold and the heating wasn't working, the bathroom was freezing and the only way to heat it up was to leave the hot shower running for a while which isn't good as we shouldn't be wasting water like that.
The location is what this hotel has got going for it but I doubt I'll saty here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton London Green Park hotel is set between the leafy Royal Parks and the shops of Oxford, Regent and Bond Street. The stylish Georgian townhouse hotel is just 45 minutes by train from Heathrow Airport, and within easy walking distance to London attractions like Buckingham Palace, Westminster and Harrods. Boasting a traditional exterior with a contemporary interior, the hotel is a 3 minute walk away from Green Park Tube Station. Enjoy modern International cuisine at the Tiger Green Brasserie, sip afternoon tea and gin creations in the Berry Bar & Lounge or enjoy the 24-hour Room Service. The Hilton London Green Park hotel has state-of-the-art climate control system in all rooms, allowing guests to individually regulate their room’s temperature at the touch of a button.Steeped in history, dating back to the 1730’s, the Hilton London Green Park hotel is situated in one of London’s most prestigious locations. London’s “City” district is a quick tube or taxi ride away, yet within a short stroll of the hotel guests can experience the vibrancy and culture of the West End and Theatreland or Mayfair’s exclusive designer stores, restaurants, bars and the famous Royal parks of Central London.The Hilton London Green Park hotel offers wireless internet access, 5 conference and meeting rooms for 2 to 100, a conservatory in the restaurant and a 24-hour business centre. Canary Wharf is accessible via a direct tube link from Green Park on the Jubilee line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Green Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Green Park Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton