I stayed here for 3 nights on my visit to London. We stayed here because our colleagues wanted to. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The bar and it's collection are crappy. They have 3 beers on draft and 4 more more beers in bottles. Really? The ambiance is nothing to write about.
Now comes the room. We head towards the elevator and it is probably 100 yrs old. No more than 3 people will fit in there. The wood work is coming off on the walls and stuff. I get off on 4th floor to my room and i find a narrow pathway no more than 1 meter wide. and it's is up and down as if i am walking on a miniature golf course in an amusement park. I was like what the crap?
Now i get in the room and it is no more than 125 sqft including bathroom. I get that because it is old architecture and stuff. It has a 27" flat screen TV in the corner. Really? The insulation on the windows is really bad. It is 4-5 degree celcius difference compared to where the bed is. Even the floor is uneven and screeches when you walk.
I can keep going with the bad experiences. one more thing, the conceirge is worse. I asked for restaurants and he gave me a magazine to look at. Really? I will never stay at this hotel again nor recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton London Green Park hotel is set between the leafy Royal Parks and the shops of Oxford, Regent and Bond Street. The stylish Georgian townhouse hotel is just 45 minutes by train from Heathrow Airport, and within easy walking distance to London attractions like Buckingham Palace, Westminster and Harrods. Boasting a traditional exterior with a contemporary interior, the hotel is a 3 minute walk away from Green Park Tube Station. Enjoy modern International cuisine at the Tiger Green Brasserie, sip afternoon tea and gin creations in the Berry Bar & Lounge or enjoy the 24-hour Room Service. The Hilton London Green Park hotel has state-of-the-art climate control system in all rooms, allowing guests to individually regulate their room’s temperature at the touch of a button.Steeped in history, dating back to the 1730’s, the Hilton London Green Park hotel is situated in one of London’s most prestigious locations. London’s “City” district is a quick tube or taxi ride away, yet within a short stroll of the hotel guests can experience the vibrancy and culture of the West End and Theatreland or Mayfair’s exclusive designer stores, restaurants, bars and the famous Royal parks of Central London.The Hilton London Green Park hotel offers wireless internet access, 5 conference and meeting rooms for 2 to 100, a conservatory in the restaurant and a 24-hour business centre. Canary Wharf is accessible via a direct tube link from Green Park on the Jubilee line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton London Green Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Green Park Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton