This Hilton hotel is in a great location for shopping (New Bond Street, Oxford St, Piccadilly), Mayfair restaurants, embassies and businesses and the Royal Parks. Also close to Green Park Underground station.
The hotel is tired, except for the reception which is quite smart.
The bedrooms are small - to be expected at such a property - but the furnishings are worn and also out of character (light wood rather than dark wood). The room was relatively hot. The bathroom fittings and tiles need updating. The wooden floorboards in the room above were noisy. The bed was comfortable but the bed linen was not high quality.
The staff were very, very helpful and were the best element of the hotel.
Internet is US$25 per day except for Hilton gold card holders. This is expensive.
Food / beverages are Hilton standard but the sandwiches and snacks in the chiller cabinet at reception looked reasonably good.
The room price was reasonable (about 230 pounds including tax) so all in all the room was fairly priced but a bit disappointing for a 5 star.
Finally, would I return - probably not because there are better hotels nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton London Green Park hotel is set between the leafy Royal Parks and the shops of Oxford, Regent and Bond Street. The stylish Georgian townhouse hotel is just 45 minutes by train from Heathrow Airport, and within easy walking distance to London attractions like Buckingham Palace, Westminster and Harrods. Boasting a traditional exterior with a contemporary interior, the hotel is a 3 minute walk away from Green Park Tube Station. Enjoy modern International cuisine at the Tiger Green Brasserie, sip afternoon tea and gin creations in the Berry Bar & Lounge or enjoy the 24-hour Room Service. The Hilton London Green Park hotel has state-of-the-art climate control system in all rooms, allowing guests to individually regulate their room’s temperature at the touch of a button.Steeped in history, dating back to the 1730’s, the Hilton London Green Park hotel is situated in one of London’s most prestigious locations. London’s “City” district is a quick tube or taxi ride away, yet within a short stroll of the hotel guests can experience the vibrancy and culture of the West End and Theatreland or Mayfair’s exclusive designer stores, restaurants, bars and the famous Royal parks of Central London.The Hilton London Green Park hotel offers wireless internet access, 5 conference and meeting rooms for 2 to 100, a conservatory in the restaurant and a 24-hour business centre. Canary Wharf is accessible via a direct tube link from Green Park on the Jubilee line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton London Green Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Green Park Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton