The hotel is well located and in a peaceful, it looks great from the outside and puts a smile to your face, when inside the lobby area is also nice.. get to the rooms and its a whole other story.
2. Floors/Carpet need a good clean (my room carpet looked like 100yrs of dirt accumulated, all grey)
3. Air Con noisy and temperamental
4. TV very very outdated and fuzzy (you would think by now the TVs could be replaced for standard HD ones) felt like i was back in the 70s
5. Bathrooms were nice and clean thankfully
Definitely not a 4star there is no way. sorry to say. 2 star at best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Lane Mews Hotel is located in the prestigious Mayfair district, within a short walking distance of the very picturesque Hyde Park adjacent to Park Lane. This 4 star desirable hotel in Central London is within minutes walk to Knightsbridge, Oxford Street, Green Park, Piccadilly, Buckingham Palace, Regents Street and Hyde Park, the heart of London is truly on your doorstep! This 4 star property offers the charm of a traditional boutique hotel with the modern facilities required by today’s most discerning guest. In addition to the comfortable rooms and suites, the hotel also boasts a spacious conference room for meetings and private functions. Dine in our Stanhope Restaurant or simply relax in the Lounge; our dedicated staff look forward to welcoming you to The Park Lane Mews Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Lane Mews Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Mews London
- Hotel Park Lane Mews