7 people are viewing this hotel
US$232
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$232
Trip.com
US$205
Hotels.comUS$232
PricelineUS$232
Preferred HotelsUS$276
2,224 results
All reviews the royal park hotel paddington station heathrow express hyde bar four poster bed lancaster gate close to hyde park charming hotel kensington gardens afternoon tea central line a wonderful stay five minute walk lovely room executive room mini bar oxford street
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2019 via mobile

An old London townhouse a few steps from Paddington station. Such a classy and tasteful boutique hotel with a suitably styled Georgian cocktail bar to suit. The food was great, the room felt country cottage-like and the staff was fantastic. The royal Lancaster was full, and I’m now glad for it, as it made my sample the Roseate... which I’d now regard as my regular London business trip hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
ParvezU5, General Manager at Roseate House London, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2019

Dear DannyHughes1986,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an outstanding review after your recent stay at Roseate House, London.

Our aim is to provide our guest with memorable experiences and I am delighted to learn that we were able to leave such a positive impression. I am always particularly delighted when it is mentioned how great the service is, as I know how much effort the teams put into every guest interaction.

It is comments like this that enable us to motivate our team to achieve greater heights.

We all look forward to having another opportunity to welcome you in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

As I had a relatively short stay in London, with Heathrow connection, I looked for a comfortable hotel within a short walking distance to Paddington station for the Heathrow Express train. Roseate House more than fit the bill. A 7 minute walk from the station took me to lovely Westbourne Terrace, Victorian row houses, many of which have been converted to hotels. Staff were exceedingly pleasant and helpful. The room was large and comfortably appointed, with wet bar, tea service, cookies. Excellent bed and pillows. A short walk to Hyde Park, and if you keep walking, as I do, central London opens to you.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear bk127,

It is an absolute pleasure reading your review and we are delighted that you have had an amazing stay with us.

Thank you for commending the staff, I am always particularly delighted when it is mentioned how great the service is, as I know how much effort the teams put into every guest interaction.

I've shared your lovely comments with the entire team and they shall be very happy reading your review.

I hope that we will have the opportunity and pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

Great location if traveling from Heathrow.
Fantastic customer service, rooms are top notch! For sure the best hotel in the area.
Good value for money. Very friendly staff.
Surely one to repeat. #enjoylondon

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank camilogarciacervera

Dear camilogarciacervera,

Thank you for your recent feedback.

We are delighted to hear of your overall fantastic experience while staying with us !

Reviewed 1 March 2019

We are regular visitors to this hotel, it is in a great location close to Paddington station and Lancaster Gate tube as well as a few minutes stroll to Hyde Park. The rooms are traditionally furnished and always clean and tidy. The staff are very pleasant and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank karenhJ7972YB

Dear karenhJ7972YB,

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

It was truly heartwarming to read of your experience and we very much look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 28 February 2019

I travel regularly, and wish more hotels would make the effort like The Roseate. This is absolutely my go to London hotel, and stay here frequently. The team at the Roseate are what make this hotel my favourite in London, they make you feel that you are their number 1 priority from the moment you walk through the door, and provide a very personalised experience. The rooms are always comfortable, clean and homely. Breakfast is great, and the Dining room team are always attentive and do a fantastic job.

Special shout out to Demetra, very professional always there with a warm welcome and Thomas the barman, with his knowledge and passion of everything Whiskey, always learn something new. Looking forward to coming back soon.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Sxartois,

Thank you so much for leaving such an outstanding review here after your stay.

I'm pleased to read that you'd a lovely time with us and our team at Roseate House provided an excellent and friendly service during your stay.

The team put enormous efforts with every guest interactions and it's great to see that their efforts have been recognised by you. Especially Demetra and Thomas would be very happy to read your review.

Look forward to see back in the nearest future.