Brunel Hotel
US$308
US$285
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewspaddington and lancaster gatetheatre tripwould definitely stay here againthe room was nicebus stopdecent hotelclean hotelby london standardsrooms are smallmarble archbuckingham palaceyogurtshort staywest end
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I booked room via google and after I 've done it, I wanted to cancel as reviews were so bad I was really scared. I called to the hotel and they told me I can't do so as I booked a HOT deal! Person on the phone tried to explain me that everything will be alright. So the day I arrived I've got room 309 and I did like it a lot. I loved a lot of things about the hotel: little, cozy lift (reminds me French Hotels), the best sleep for a long time, clean room, friendly staff and very warm room as it was very cold week in London. Thank you so much for a great room and 2 solid nights of baby sleep. They could to imrpove windows, but as I said it was very hot room no need yet. Wifi was slow, but it wasn't an issue as I wasn't working from hotel room. If I will gonna visit London again I will try to get the same room.

Room Tip: Quiet, cozy room 309, great for couple.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vikep
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I ended up with this hotel as my three star priceline surprise. What a disappointment. The rooms were sweltering in November. We had to drag our bags up to the 4th floor. The toilet seat didn't fit the toilet and was flaking apart. The windows had mold and were broken. The one highlight of all was that the towels were clean. Not much use considering the shower had little to no pressure.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2013

My room was tiny with about 12 inches each side of the double bed. There was no bedside light. The bathroom was so small that when sitting on the loo your knees were underneath the basin and your chin was in it. The bedroom door lock did not work, yet the Reception had the nerve to say they had been up and checked that it worked. The bacon at breakfast was synthetic.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank mlkj1981
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

I don’t normally write reviews, but feel I have to about this hotel.
The room was tiny, consumed mainly by 2 beds.
The bathroom was ridiculously small; I had to squeeze round the door to get in and out. It was also very much in need of updating too.
The lift only takes 2 people, keeps breaking down, and doesn't even go to the top floor; you have to walk the rest of the way up.
It did have a good and rather large TV in the room, which was it's only redeeming feature.
Would not recommend or stay there again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Adam M
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Pretty old, expensive, and rooms too small, And the rooms are very dirty, old and extremely small. My wife and I couldn't even stay in the room, one in the bed and one on the luggage.e. The door is broken, even with the electronic key. the clima don't work, and the manual fan same.We can't by wtare or any beverage in the hotel, yoy must bay in the small store near the hotel, before came back to hote.only good the place near Paddington, Tanks God!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple