“A True Delight: Wonderful People & a Beautiful Home. BOOK NOW.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
41 Cromford Road B&B
Ranked #213 of 556 London B&B and Inns
Delray Beach, Florida
“A True Delight: Wonderful People & a Beautiful Home. BOOK NOW.”
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Traveling to the UK, the family and I stumbled upon this charming bed and breakfast. Boy was booking this place the best decision we made! London was a real treat. With the help of our hosts, Richard and Nick, not only did they make delicious breakfast and fresh English tea for us every morning they gave us "grade A hospitality"! This lovely couple provided us with extremely helpful tips and suggestions of what the best attractions are offered in London.Our hosts were the exact definition of Down to Earth. You really feel comfortable here, it's a quaint building with personality. Besides the helpful suggestions, the location has the perfect distance! It gives the guests the feel of relaxation and time away from the city but you also have the option to jump on the "tube", the public transportation train, which is five minutes in walking distance! Take my advice and book this now. They made our experience absolutely wonderful and it gave us the opportunity to meet the locals and see how they live. Isn't that what traveling is about!!

Room Tip: Each room has a different personality. They all have beautiful views of the neighborhood and the gar...
3 Thank tenglish528

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed 10 July 2011

Our family recently stayed with Richard and Nick and our experience was nothing less than exceptional. Not only did we love the home, we made wonderful friends. What more could you want than fantastic beds, incredible breakfast, a remodeled victorian, incredible furnishings......Shall I go on? My only fear in rating this home is that others will find this gem. Believe me, it is worth every penny.

To Richard and Nick, we absolutely adore you..........xoxoTamera

1 Thank tameraenglish
Florida
Reviewed 8 July 2011

Richard and Nick are absolutely the best. Imagine a home away from home, down to earth, fun, comfortable, friendly, caring.........You are now at 41 Cromford Road. This is a gem of a property and I would be extremely suprised if it were not ranked #1 within the next six months; thus, if you are going to London, best to not miss 41 Cromford because you may not be able to book it in the future.

1 Thank dmksurgical
Vilnius
Reviewed 2 May 2011

I travel quite a lot and I am growing tired of the souless and sterile atmosphere of suposedly 4 or 5 star hotels and paying through the nose for it. I arranged to meet my fiance in London for a week and wanted something private, central and quiet. It was my first time in London and I wanted things perfect for us to enjoy our time together. I read hundreds of profiles on TripAdvisor and decided on 41 Cromford Rd B & B. Richard responded promptly to my emails and communication was great. When we arrived I was more than surprised to see an immaculately presented modern home run by very friendly people who care about their guests. This place is faultless in every respect. How lucky was I to find this place. The metro was close.......shopping centres, restaraunts, pubs were all within 2 mins walk.....It felt better than home. Breakfast was unbelievably good, (Thanks for the extra kilo's guys) This is the best place I have ever stayed and I have now a new perception of an English B & B. I rate this at the top of my list and cannot reccommend this place highly enough. Thankyou for a perfect stay, kind and honest hosts, great food, fantastic location. Best regards to you both....It is the only place I will stay in London. 100 out of 100...........faultless............just perfect.

Wayne & Rasa

Room Tip: MY TIP: Do yourself a favour and stay here.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank WaynoLithuania
Malta
Reviewed 27 April 2011

This is the best B+B one could ever ask for!! The hosts Richard & Nick make you feel at 'home' withing minutes (or seconds!) of arriving! The rooms are lovely and comfortable..and I just loved the little details! And not to mention breakfast! - my gosh - it was the best breakfast ever! It's up to you what you want to have; eng. bfast, cereals and fruit, porridge, scrambled eggs on toast, etc - and all is lovely!! I actually had cravings for porridge after I left!! haha :) In simple terms, it's one of a kind!! I highly suggest it!!
Thanks for a lovely stay! :)

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Christine D
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 18 January 2011

I have twice had the pleasure of staying here. Exploring London from such a comfortable base was so easy.
The hosts go out of their way to make sure all is superb, from ice-cold Gin Tonics to warm fires. The conservatory off the kitchen is always warm and often smells divine from the goods baking in the oven.
The rooms are cosy, but not at all small and i slept so well.
The Bathrooms have recently been refurbished. I have relaxed for hours in the big bathtub and also enjoyed revitalising showers.
The house is within easy walking distance of great pubs on the Thames as well as local shopping and all major types of transport.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LukeMaddams
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed 20 December 2010

Cromford Road is a real little gem! Between Wandsworth and East Putney, it's a wonderfully light and contemporary Victorian home with the most delightful hosts, Richard and Nick, who were perfectly attentive without being intrusive. Richard's breakfasts were a sumptuous feast served in the enormous kitchen atrium which leads onto the quintessentially English garden. Thanks for a fabulous stay!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business