“First Class”
Review of The Marylebone

The Marylebone
Ranked #60 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This was my first time to stay at the Marylebone hotel. The overall experience was first class. We were greeted by the concierge who provded water and hot towels while we waited to check in (a welcome intervention after a day through airports). The room was superb, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was great. I only needed something light and quick - the serving staff were alert and on the ball which was a really pleasent change with tea, toast etc served without a fuss . I cant say enough about my stay. Genuinely "wowed" and was not expecting it - was on a flying visit to london so it was a really welcome break. I have already told my PA to use the Marylebone for future trips.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim H
frits_potgieter, Manager at The Marylebone, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing the Marylebone, I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your first stay with us!

Our number one priority is to build long term relationships with our customers and hopefully become a real “home away from home” for each guest who stays with us, your positive feedback and intent to return is therefore incredibly motivating for me and my team.

Thank you for writing about us; I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

There are newer reviews for The Marylebone

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great hotel, very clean and the staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very nice and there was something for everyone. Drinks in the bar were also very good.

This hotel is in a great position for shops and restaurants, and only a few minutes from Oxford road. £8 in a taxi from Euston station, and only a short walk from Selfridges in one direction and Regents park in the other.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

I am delighted you enjoyed your recent stay with us, thank you for telling us and others about your Marylebone experience.

Marylebone Village is indeed a very special spot in Town; it has a wonderful vibrancy with a vast array of café’s, restaurants, great bars and independent shops plus we are only 5 minutes from Oxford and Bond Street.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and I l look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel was a really convenient stop over for a 1 night stay. It's close to Bond Street tube and round the corner from the nice restaurants in Marylebone. No street noise at all. Our room was very small but well designed. I liked having a nespresso machine. Service was very friendly and efficient. If I was staying more than a night or 2 I'd need a larger room! Everything immaculately clean so thank you to the staff.

• Stayed: August 2014
frits_potgieter, Manager at The Marylebone, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing the Marylebone, it was a pleasure to have you with us!

I am very happy that you enjoyed our location, the design of your room and most importantly the service you received from my team, we are committed to delivering exceptional service experiences and your positive feedback is therefore incredibly motivating.

We all look forward to welcoming you back and I hope to have the opportunity to meet you when you return.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Very warm welcome but unfortunately our room wasn't ready which wasn't too much of a problem for us.
Our room was extremely comfortable but the bathroom was small and getting in and out of the bath for a shower was a little tricky!
Overall though, a great hotel in a great location and would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susanne_F_12186403

Dear Guest

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and would have no hesitation in returning to the Marylebone.

It is so important to me and my team that all our guests feel truly welcome and I am happy to hear this was indeed the case. Please accept my apologies that you had to wait on arrival, I hope this was not too much of an inconvenience for you.

Thank you for writing about us, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Always enjoy staying here. Service is great and very friendly staff
The postion of the hotel isperfect as its in the centre of Marylebone which is like a small village in London Its only a few minutes walk to the high street where a good range of shops,restaurants and services are available
Only a ten minute walk to Oxford Street and Bond street tube

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Annieboxer
frits_potgieter, Manager at The Marylebone, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your continued, loyal support, your patronage is incredibly important to me and my team.

Marylebone Village is indeed a gem, the Village has tons of great restaurants, bars and independent little shops and the proximity to Oxford and Bond Street (literally 5 minutes walk) is a huge advantage for anyone wanting to explore London from a unique, yet perfectly central spot.

Thank you for telling others about the Marylebone Hotel, I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We booked 2 superior doubles here as a treat for our nephew's 18th birthday and my only regret is we didn't have longer to appreciate the beautiful interiors and all of the facilities. Service warm and friendly (not always the case in London compared with Scotland ;)) Rooms compact but classy with the most comfy beds and pillows. Nice added touch with sweets and fizz in room for birthday when we got back from shopping. Location perfect for west end shops and nightlife. Will definitely stay here again and check out spa and restaurant in future.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My entire experience at the Marylebone Hotel was very good, but the concierge service was exceptional. Riyas Kallan went above and beyond to assist me with a difficult task and really came through -- making my trip to London one of the most memorable trips ever. Thank you.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank crystalblue748

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback, it is incredibly important to us as we know we can only improve if we truly listen to what our customers are saying about us.

I am delighted that you had a good experience with us and particularly pleased that Riyas on concierge went the extra mile to assist, it’s what our service is all about. Thank you for mentioning Riyas, he is a great ambassador for our team and will be thrilled when I share your review.

I look forward to welcoming you back!