Took a one-bedroom apartment on recommendation from a friend who stayed there before.
What we liked:-
* Good-sized apartment with window facing a nice park
* Regularly changed magazines free for the taking - really nice touch. And yea - the free snack and wine on check-in was sweet.
* Pretty well-equipped kitchen even with salt and pepper. Pity we didn't get a chance to use it though.
Not so crazy about:-
* Really creaky floorboards in the living room. That applied for the unit above us too. Soundproofing can be improved.
* Dated decor - the professional photos must've been take couple years ago. No biggie - just a matter of getting expectations right.
Location-wise, we thought it was ok. Walkable to 2 tube stations and Sainsbury but not near much major attractions/sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London