Booked the studio apartment but got an upgrade upon arrival. Stayed in one bedroom apartment on 2nd floor & can only say it was fabulous. Felt at home straight away, rooms were in excellent condition, good bathroom with large tub, fully fitted kitchen, ridiculously large bed, everything very clean & nice. Just 5 minutes walk away from tube stations Earls Court (District line) & Gloucester Road (District & Circle lines). Tesco that's open 24 hours a day across from Gloucester Road station. Had an absolutely superb and lovely stay, am 100% sure I will return here next time I'm in London. Thumbs up on everything; an absolute winner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London