We booked a studio apartment but were upgraded to a one bedroom 2 level apartment and it was absolutely fantastic. Everything was clean and in excellent condition and the kitchen was well fitted out. There was a really comfortable king size bed in the bedroom. The room also had a large deck (balcony) off the loungeroom with tables and chairs provided for outdoor dining but it was a bit cold when we stayed. Not much of a view outside as it just overlooks other terraces and back gardens. Had a bit of trouble locking the balcony door but problem was solved immediately by the helpful staff. Apartments are about 5 minute walk to Earl's Court Station and local shops nearby including a small supermarket. I would definitely recommend a stay here and found it excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London