We were looking for something convenient to London, outside of the congestion zone, and with a bit more charm than a large hotel. We found all of this in a nice flat, 1/2-way between Gloucester Rd and Earls Court tube stations. The two-bedroom flat was larger than anticipated, with a comfortable sitting room, dining area and a compact modern kitchen. There was no dishwasher but there was a washer-dryer, much more important for longer stays. The flat we were in - #112 - has a rooftop patio, a very nice touch. The rate was very good, the 24-hour front desk staff were friendly. All in all a very successful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London