We loved this place. Had everything we needed. We travelled with our 2 sons so had a 2 bedroom apartment. Really well appointed. 2 showers 1 toilet separate dining kitchen & lounge area. Good size fluffy towels. The bed was a bit lumpy so think it about time they replaced it in master bedroom
An easy ten minute stroll to local supermarket & restaurants. The underground also by all these facilities. We also walked to The Natural History Museum which is a must see. So close. The staff at Collingham Apartments were very helpful and nothing was a problem. Would recommend this apartment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London