Good location - a few blocks from the underground, restaurants, grocery store in a very safe neighborhood. Before we went on our trip I emailed them questions which they responded to quickly. They also lined up airport transportation for us at a reasonable rate. There was someone at the front desk to help at all times. Our apartment had plenty of room for five of us - two adults and three teenagers. Two bedrooms with huge beds, two bathrooms, a little kitchen and a living room with a comfortable sleeper sofa, flat screen TV and dining room table with seating for 6. Would definitely stay there again if I go to London again. Much less expensive and more roomy than two hotel rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London