I stayed here with my husband and two children for 4 nights. Great option when travelling with teenagers. On arrival we were upgraded at no extra cost to a two bathroom apartment which was a nice surprise. Apartment was perfect for us, with the added bonus of a small balcony! Would definitely stay here again. Lovely apartment in a nice quiet street in South Kensington with a 10minute walk to the nearest underground station. Staff were extremely friendly & helpful. The only very small negative comment I have is that you have to pay for WiFi which is annoying when considering the cost of these apartments. Apart from that it was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London