It was our fifth holiday in London but first time staying in Collingham. Our family of 4 adults, spent 3 nights (24-27 Oct) there. Absolutely friendly and helpful staff, good services, tidy, comfort apartment with well equiped kitchen, beautiful and quiet environment, 5 minutes walk to tube station, Exactly what we want for a holiday. We will stay there again for our future London trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London