We stayed here for the Olympia Horse show and for a pre Christmas London trip. Its well located about 6 minutes walk from Gloucester Road tube. Its very easy to get to Knightsbridge and Piccadilly. Also in a great spot for the local dining around the tube station, near the Millennium hotel. Lots of easy cafes and restaurants to frequent.
We stayed with my wife two small children and Mother in law in a two bedroom apartment the week before Christmas. The room / apartment was spacious and very well appointed, two great sized bedrooms and a good bathroom. Very clean as well, the most important thing for me.
They couldn’t of been more helpful or attentive, we were offered milk and water and made very welcome. Sainsbury’s was very local for essentials. When travelling with kids you need a welcoming set of apartments. This was it, the manageress and all the staff were superb. I really can’t thank them enough. They made it easy.
We are going back next year, as long as we can afford it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London