It was our first stay at the Collingham Apartments and I cannot fault the experience. We received a very warm welcome on our arrival, checking in was painless and lucky for us the room was ready straight away even though we arrived early.
We had a lovely two bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on the first floor, perfect for our party, which included my husband and mother in law. The complimentary wine and Maltesers on arrival went down a treat and did not last long. The rooms were decorated beautifully and the kitchen was well appointed, with all appliances working.
We booked directly with the Collingham, so we received complimentary wifi which was very good. The location was fabulous, surrounded by parks and a 5 minute walk from Earls Court station and all the shops.
We will definitely stay there again given the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London