This was the 4th time I have stayed at Collingham Srvcd Apts, and I am always pleased. The units themselves are 5-star, everything you need for an extended stay is provided, even the things other places miss, like paper towels in the kitchen. I usually travel solo or with my partner, but I take whatever size apartment they are offering the lowest rate on, and sometimes, due to low occupancy in a low season, that is the 2BR-2BA unit, but I have always been very satisfied with the ~45m2 1BR-1BA unit. However, this property can be quite pricey during the spring and summer. The layouts and amount and size of furnishings are perfect, with one notable exception that in ever unit, including the 2BR units, there is only 1 TV crammed into the corner of the living room, and it is hung on the wall, so is not easily moved for convenience or comfort sake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London