Great location in South Kensington. Close to restaurants, tube and food store. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly (genuinely nice people!). We would definitely stay here again.
Only thing that could have made it better is air conditioning. We happened to be in London during several hot days. But, really, this was only a minor issue. I'm pretty sure AC is unecessary 99% of the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London