As expected in an old building, the rooms are small but serve their purpose. We had a 2 bedroom apartment in the basement with an extra mini bedroom. Great modern kitchen and roomy bathroom. Lots of personality. Staff at front desk very professional. I'm sure each room is different. Within walking distance to restaurants and grocery store. Next time in London would probably stay at a different location just to see other parts of town. This area was full of nice cars so it appeared to be very high end area. We did enjoy our stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London