We only stayed at The Collingham for one night but arrived very early on the Saturday morning to drop off our bags. We were instantly upgraded and shown to our room as it was ready for us. The apartment was really lovely, spacious and clean with a sunny balcony overlooking the gardens. The beds were comfortable and the sitting room had plenty of space for us and our three children.
The location was great being just around the corner from the museums and Gloucester Road Tube station but quiet enough that we slept wonderfully well. It was a really perfect base for exploring areas of London we were not familiar with and we will definitely return. Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London