I stayed here with a friend for a theatre night in London, and only booked due to being late booking a hotel. As it was the same price as a decent hotel room i figured i would give it a shot and was so impressed with both the apartment and the general feel of the hotel.
It's almost a shame we were only there for one night, i think anyone who is looking to spend a few days in London should def give this place a shot! The space in our one bedroom apartment compared to what you'd get in a london hotel room is brilliant and the kitchen is an added bonus!
Lovely apartments and area (short walk from the station!) :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London