Room was very small, in basement, next to laundry room with plenty of added noise from rooms of above. No natural light, dirty cuttlery, very small and altoghther not a relaxing place to stay. The footprint of the room is not big enough to try fashion an appartment so you end up trying to cook 1 metre from your bed on one side and 1 metre from your bathroom door on the other. Judging by the other reviews there are better rooms or people are easily pleased but staying in London weekly for the last 8 years I can safely say there is much better available for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and ACCOR so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London