Two friends, my husband and I just spent five delightful days at Collingham. The two-bedroom, two-bath flat was just perfect: spacious, well-equipped, updated and comfortable. We even had two balconies, one large enough for a table and chairs. The reception staff were all generous with time and advice, providing excellent advice and service. The apartment was amazingly quiet. We heard absolutely no street noise (even though there was construction right next door) nor was there any hallway disruption. Located in South Kensington, there are restaurants, museums, and a great grocery store within just a few blocks. We hope to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and ACCOR so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London