it is very clean the breakfast is rich,the staff is very helpfull and gently. Excellent beds. Out of the door is the busstop for covent gurden and london eye. Very close to the hotel is Tate Modern and the Globe theater. A very nice walk is from the hotel to Tate Modern, from there to Millenium Bridge and passing Tames by this bridge you are going to the cathedral, Saint Paul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure London Bridge is a flagship Mercure hotel located in the centre of London. Enjoy famous nearby attractions such as Borough Market and the Shard, whilst being surrounded by nearby shops and art galleries. On entering this charming hotel, you'll sense its unique atmosphere, making you feel at home. Every detail in the hotel has been carefully considered with your comfort in mind. Experience the hotel restaurant, Marco's New York Italian, courtesy of celebrity Chef Marco Pierre White. The hotel is suited for business hotel stays in London, as well as leisure stays, with 4 flexible meeting rooms for events or conferences for up to 60 people with AV equipment and a dedicated host. Enjoy internet access throughout the hotel. Mercure London Bridge is perfectly located for some London shopping, a cultured day out or some London sightseeing, being situated on Southwark Street, only 8 minutes from Borough Market and an 11 minute walk to London Bridge Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure London Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London City Bankside Hotel London
- Accor London City Bankside