We stayed here for 4 nights and I chose it because I wanted to visit Saint Pauls Cathedral. It is very near Saint Pauls you just cross the road from the hotel, the Tate gallery is there which is really worth a visit if you are passing by and turn towards the river, cross the bridge and you are there. Along this part of London there are lots of restaurants and it is very pleasant, don't think I would stay here again, just because it took us that much longer and was more costly taking taxis from central London where we had to go, than I imagined. Otherwise we had a good stay, not noisy, very pleasant staff, good beds and bathroom with bath and shower. We didn't eat here but found great breakfast place across the road. Price was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure London Bridge is a flagship Mercure hotel located in the centre of London. Enjoy famous nearby attractions such as Borough Market and the Shard, whilst being surrounded by nearby shops and art galleries. On entering this charming hotel, you'll sense its unique atmosphere, making you feel at home. Every detail in the hotel has been carefully considered with your comfort in mind. Experience the hotel restaurant, Marco's New York Italian, courtesy of celebrity Chef Marco Pierre White. The hotel is suited for business hotel stays in London, as well as leisure stays, with 4 flexible meeting rooms for events or conferences for up to 60 people with AV equipment and a dedicated host. Enjoy internet access throughout the hotel. Mercure London Bridge is perfectly located for some London shopping, a cultured day out or some London sightseeing, being situated on Southwark Street, only 8 minutes from Borough Market and an 11 minute walk to London Bridge Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure London Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London City Bankside Hotel London
- Accor London City Bankside