Mercure London Bridge
US$156
US$144
US$204
2,160 results
All reviewsborough marketprivilege roomglobe theatresouth banksouthwark tubetate modernnespresso machinest paulscovent gardenminute walkreception deskreception areamini barsuperior roomjubilee linecomfortable hotellondon eye
997 - 1,002 of 2,160 reviews
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel over the weekend for a business purpose.
The hotel is about 5-10 mins walk from Southwark station, which is not too bad if the weather is good... however, there is a bus just outside the hotel which could take you direct into the city center.
Room is good and clean, nice big bed, bathroom is clean and I was surprise to find a bath tub where I enjoyed nice hot bath! but if you have a particular taste about the style of bathroom, leave the page now.
Very good breakfast selection, the ambience of the breakfast is very relaxing and there is no question about the hotel services.
Oh, most importantly, Wi-Fi speed thumb up!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Wawa S
Reviewed 30 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights with work in Mid December, I chose the hotel due to its proximity to my office

Overall it offered good value for money with free wifi, quick check in, mince pie on arrival, comfy bed and clean room

I was a big fan of the check in experience, I wasn't sure of what to expect after reading reviews but I was pleasantly surprised and reiceved a free mince pie after checking in. (There are also bowls of sweets throughout reception!)

Free wi-fi was included and this is a must for me particularly when travelling on business

I had breakfast on one of the mornings and this wasn't included in my room rate.... At £15 I thought this was a little overpriced and although the food was cooked well I wouldn't say that it was anything to shout about

The bed was comfortable and room had everything that I needed for my stay

Location plays a big part for me, it's not too far from London bridge station (5min walk), it has an M&S food outlet, pret, Italian and much more in the immediate vicinity and you are well connected by bus and underground from southwark or London bridge

Overall a good stay and subject to getting a good room rate I'll defiantly return when I'm next in London on business

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I would love to rate this hotel higher however nothing is worse than a cold shower on cold winters day. The water in shower never actually gets super hot depending on time you take shower but on 2 occasions I had a cold shower. Considering I stayed for 4 nights that is not good odds. I did try call reception to complain but their English was not great so they didn't understand properly and said something like "all hotels no hot water". But other than this the hotel is nice. Modern lobby and rooms are not bad.I liked the location. Walking distance to london bridge and london eye. In summary I won't be staying at this hotel again though. Oh and one last thing the blinds in room were broken.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Stayed here on business early December.
Hotel was a fair walk from London Bridge station c.1km.
Check in was different, trying to be informal with a table and laptops rather than a desk. It didn't really work for me as staff then had to walk back to the office for printing...staff were friendly enough though.
Room was small, bathroom tiny, fortunately, I didn't stay in my room much.
Lift was tiny and needed patience.!
I didn't eat at the hotel, did have one drink,
Value for money was average, staff friendly but I won't rush back

Room Tip: ask for a large one...you might then get something average sized..!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business