Staying for just one night, and only really to be used as a base, it was ideal. Rooms a decent size and beds comfortable. Good location and excellent service, plus a large offering for breakfast. Would stay again for a similar short trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn London - Bloomsbury, a modern and stylish hotel in London's West End, perfectly located for all of your leisure and business needs. The hotel can be found just off Russell Square Tube Station, close to St Pancras International Rail Station, which is very convenient for those travelling by Eurostar. Holiday Inn Bloomsbury hotel is also within easy reach of many of London's tourist attractions: The British Museum, Madame Tussauds, London Zoo and the West End theatres, not to mention the amazing shopping in Oxford Street and Covent Garden. The hotel is easily accessible for the O2 and also has a direct train link to Emirates Stadium, the home of Arsenal Football Club. Our state-of-the-art Academy Conference Centre boasts 14 meeting rooms that can cater for all requirements from training courses, boardroom meetings and conferences to Weddings and Dinner Dances. The Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury Hotel offers facilities for disabled guests along with accessible bedrooms, and two bedrooms with a hoist. The hotel is proud to have won Best Disabled Facilities Award 2007 'Accessibility for All' at the Meetings and Incentive Travel Awards. High Speed Internet Access is available in all bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Bloomsbury London
- London Holiday Inn