London Marriott Hotel Kensington
US$245
US$418
US$358
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$196
  • Restaurant
Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$406
US$383
US$197
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$90
1,680 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecromwell roadearl's courtthe natural history museumvictoria and albert museumpiccadilly lineminute walkjunior suiteconcierge desktube stationheathrow airportconvenient locationlocation is excellentkensingtonharrodsatriumsupermarket
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 December 2013

The hotel was like any other Marriott in London, we chose the location because we wanted to be close to Knightsbridge.

Unfortunately, despite our booking being made by our friends who are platinum customers, we weren't allocated a particularly nice room.

The most outstanding thing about the hotel is the concierge and bar service, which we couldn't fault.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
John L, General Manager at London Marriott Hotel Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Faith G
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback on your recent stay. I am pleased that you enjoyed our service, particularly that from the concierge and bar. I do hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the future, hopefully next time we will have the opportunity to upgrade your room.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

The rooms and the hotel are a bit of old school England, quaint and charming. If youre looking for modern this is not your place. The beds are really comfortable, the heat in the room works quickly to take the chill out. The bathroom was a bit small but totally functional. We stayed here for a long weekend and loved the location. The neighborhood around the hotel is loaded with great little shops and restaurants. And close enough to walk to Harrod's and the V&A!

What would make me go back? The staff are exceptionally helpful and will do everything to ensure that you are having a nice stay. Very friendly!

The free breakfast was also very nice--loved the fancy cappuccino machine and all of the fresh juice choices.

Great value for money--

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Mary M
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback on the hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed the location and found lots to do in the area. I am very pleased you found our associates so helpful, this is extremely important to us as a hotel and I appreciate the feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to Kensington.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

We stayed at this hotel the night before I ran the Royal Parks half marathon, because the hotel was in a great location, being a straightforward 20 minute walk to Hyde Park. The location is definitely one of the best features of the hotel, being near Gloucester Road tube station and very near to lots of good restuarants (5 mins walk). The hotel itself is smart, clean, with a nice entrance lobby and helpful staff. The room was very clean and comfortable. My review is 'very good' and not excellent though because of the sound proofing (or lack of it) in the bedroom; whilst not as bad as some which we have experienced at other hotels, we could still hear too much from the room next door: so irritating! Aside from that, a really nice hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Andy GC
Thank you for your review of the hotel. Firstly congratulations in running the Royal Parks half marathon. I am delighted you chose to stay with us prior to your run and happy that you found our location convenient and the hotel suitable for your needs.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Nice hotel and the bar staff are particularly friendly and helpful - they make some good cocktails :) However as a Platinum customer, disappointed in the room we were given and the service when we questioned it, especially after we've stayed at this actual hotel a number of times & had also booked friends in. Quite disappointed.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Sanfaz

Dear Sanfaz
Thank you for taking the time to review the Kensington Marriott. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our bar service and had the opportunity to sample some of our cocktails. I do hope we can welcome you back to the hotel on your next trip to London, hopefully next time we will have the opportunity to upgrade your room.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Spent 6 nights here in December and found the property to be top quality and the staff very service focused and incredibly helpful and friendly. The location is a short walk to the Underground with providing easy access to anywhere in London. I highly recommend this hotel and will return if I am lucky enough to have another trip to London.

My wife and I attended Wicked at the Apollo Theater one evening and departed without her scarf. The hotel concierge worked with my wife to call the Apollo Theater, and confirm her scarf was turned in to lost and found, and determined how to make the short trip to retrieve it; what a great experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe F

Dear Joe F
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback on the hotel. I am happy that you found the location convenient and that you would highly recommend us. I am delighted with your comments regarding our associates, in particular that our concierge was able to help your wife be reunited with her scarf! We look forward to welcoming you back to Kensington.