US$280
US$344
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$183
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$136
  • Room Service
US$204
US$190
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
CrownePlaza.com
US$493
US$381
Orbitz.com
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$578
US$481
  • Pool
1,743 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecromwell roadearl's courtvictoria and albert museumthe natural history museumminute walkpiccadilly lineconcierge deskjunior suitetube stationheathrow airportconvenient locationlocation is excellentwest endkensingtonharrodsatrium
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great stay at the Marriott Kensington. We found the property to be clean, quiet and staff was very welcoming. There is plenty to do nearby in Kensington, but even better were two Tube stations within a quick 5 minute walk in two directions from the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From outside it looks like a modern hotel but inside is a little tired. Service is good, location is great, lounge could offer a better breakfast, room was fine with a desk for work but only with UK electric outlet (bring a converter, many new Marriotts have all options).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamKensington, Front Office Manager at London Marriott Hotel Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear VJ M,
I would like to thank you for submitting your review of your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that your overall stay was pleasant and your feedback on several points that could have been better executed. It allows us to continuously improve our services and facilities and please be rest assured that your valuable feedback will be taken into consideration. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to improve on your perception upon your next return to London!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Grazina [-]- Guest Relations Manager is not skilled in successfully managing guest relations. She tried to charge me 75 pounds for checking out late with no prior notice of these fees. I always stay in Marriotts around the world (I’m a pilot) and have never experienced this non sense. Thanks Grazina for giving Marriott a bad name.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamKensington, Front Office Manager at London Marriott Hotel Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ismmar R,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your concerns about our Guest Relations Manager, Grazina. I would like to sincerely apologise if her explanation might have come across rude to you. After a thorough investigation in this case, I verified that the original reservation was under your colleague's name who is a Platinum member with guaranteed late check out until 4pm. As the reservation has been updated to your name, the membership has changed from Platinum to Silver as well. My colleagues have offered late check out complimentary until 2pm as we guarantee the check in time from 3pm onwards however later than that would not have been possible complimentary as the hotel was running full occupancy. In this case a 25£ surcharge/hour is applicable to all reservation. I hope this explanation will verify your disappointment. Once again I am sincerely apologising for the inconvenience caused and please rest assured that it was not Grazina's intention either other than following our procedures. Thank you for your valued feedback once again and we hope to restore your faith in our property whenever your journey takes you back to London!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was very comfortable. Good location to subway stations and to several eating places. Desk staff was very helpful and alert. Clean rooms and surroundings. Could be a little more alert to local happening to assist tourists

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear William K,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your review of your recent stay. I am very pleased to hear your positive feedback knowing that your expectations were all met. I would like to particularly thank you for highlighting the front desk team for their work, please allow me to assure you that your feedback will be shared amongst them. Regarding the local attractions, our Concierge team is about to launch our new initiative, a weekly calendar inclusive of all local programs and events in the Kensington area.
Once again, I thank you for your feedback and I hope to have the opportunity to accommodate again you in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently visited the Kensington area; this hotel was one of the best I saw. We stayed for 4 nights while my sister attended a conference. The staff were nice; I agree there was a little bit of dated furnishings but we sprung for the upgraded room which was very roomy and comfortable. As a Hilton Honors member it takes a lot for me to say that.

Our upgraded room came with double sinks; a bathtub with a shower and a separate shower which was almost like having two bathrooms in one. The location was great; right off the Earl's Court or Gloucester Rd tube station. There were plenty of restaurants and I got to visit Kensington Palace, Lady Di's Memorial fountain and Kensington Park. Fish and chips were great in the restaurant. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Our room was on the back of the hotel. View was of residences and we were on the 8th floor so it was very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Andrea L,
I would like to start by thanking you for choosing to stay at our property while you are also a valued Hilton reward members. I am very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your experience from the staff service until the upgraded room facility and the location and that you would definitely recommend our property to others. Please be rest assured that your feedback will be shared amongst the team. I truly hope you will choose our property in the near future when your travels take you back to London! Until we see you again, we wish you all the best and once again thank you for your valued feedback!