“Great all round”
Review of Thistle Euston

Thistle Euston
Ranked #339 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Excellent hotel, good service, clean and well furnished. Three hundred yards from Euston railway station. We parked in the underground car park at the station, £10 for 24 hours. Taxi to covent garden £9 each way. Didn't eat in the hotel so can't comment, bar was comfortable. Checking in was quick and very helpful reception staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
TW_General_Manager, General Manager at Thistle Euston, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear guest,

I just wanted to send you a little note to say THANK YOU for your recent review of the Thistle Euston Hotel.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your visit and we really look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

This hotel was good for location and the staff could not be faulted in any way, all very helpful and pleasant. Our room was a good size and the breakfast was immense! My only slight complaint is that when we had dinner in the brasserie the main course was not very large for the price. It was however delicious. We will probably want to come here again in the future

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Thistle Euston Hotel.

I am pleased you found our staff to be pleasant and helpful. I would definitely agree the breakfast is immense with a wide variety of choice.

I hope we will be welcoming you back very soon.

Thanks once again.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Not the first time I've stayed here but this time I was upgraded .a lovely experience and a lovely double room on the fourth floor overlooking the park. Large , attractively decorated and a walk in shower with the biggest shower head I'd ever seen!.Appreciated ..thank you.
Most welcoming staff on Reception and concierge remembered my previous visit.( a nice touch)
Delicious evening meal served by very helpful staff and I was pleased to see Carla again . I commended her after the previous visit. She obviously loves her role .
I'm sorry I did not pick up everyone's names.they all deserve "thanks".
It won't be long before I'll be staying there again and I shall look forward to it . Thank you all .

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Greetings from London,

WOW !! What can I say. This is a fantastic review of our hotel. I have shared all your lovely comments with the team with a special mention to Carla. (she was very pleased).

Thank you once again for taking the time to write the review and am sure we will be seeing you back again some time soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Had a girly weekend in London and this hotel was great for location, price, room, breakfast and overall service. Booking in and out was easy and they looked after bags whilst we went for a look round after booking out. Rooms clean, bathrooms have a great shower and the hotel helped to make the weekend break a nice experience. All staff very friendly and helpful. We got a great deal, room with breakfast and the breakfast was excellent. Overall would recommend for small groups, couples, families, business or solo traveller.

1  Thank s g

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for rating us with 5* on Tripadvisor. I was so delighted to read that you and your party enjoyed your stay with us.

I am pleased that everyone in the party enjoyed the breakfast it really sets you up for a full days shopping and girly fun!!

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We booked this hotel as it was only 5 minutes away from Euston station. When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by a very friendly receptionist, we upgraded our room to a deluxe room for an extra £20. The room was quite small but sufficient enough for us but was decorated in a contemporary fashion. We ordered room service rather than go out and again were not disappointed the food arrived in a timely fashion and was beautiful. The breakfast again was lovely. Every member of staff we dealt with during our stay were polite and friendly and gave you the feeling there wasn't anything they wouldn't do to make you stay enjoyable. We will definitely be staying here again

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
TW_General_Manager, General Manager at Thistle Euston, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Tina,

Thank you so very much for the 5* review of the Thistle Euston Hotel.

I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and all out staff to be polite and friendly.

I hope next time your travels bring you back to London you will choose the Thistle Euston Hotel.

Many thanks

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stayed at the thistle Euston for the weekend of the league cup final. Staff were excellent breakfast was excellent location was great 10 minute walk from kings cross. five pound for a pint of stella in the hotel bar but it is London and that is the standard price. Overall a great weekend apart from we lost 3-1 would stay here again thanks.

Dear Jim,

The whole team myself included are so very grateful for the 5* review you have awarded us.

We really appreciate the feedback!

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next 'Wembley Weekend' !

Reviewed 8 March 2014

The staff and the service were excellent when I stayed in January. Went back again this week and again, had excellent service. From the friendly and helpful receptionists, to the attentive and friendly waitresses at breakfast, the staff go that extra mile. Rooms very comfortable. Will stay again next time I am in London.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Johndcy,

Thank you so much for the 5* review of the Thistle Euston Hotel.

I was delighted to read that on both your visits your found all the staff you encountered to be helpful and attentive.

We look forward to providing you the great service on your next stay that you have come to know and enjoy form the Thistle Euston Hotel

Kind regards