“Business Stop Over”

Ranked #423 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Great hotel, good location and great service, looked after me whilst I was there. Free WiFi which is rare in most hotels. Great gym which was available 24hrs. I would be staying at this hotel again in London.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
NovotelLondonWest, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel London West, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Andy,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback after staying at the Novotel London West.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our facilities including the Wi-Fi connection free of charge offered to all our guests.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Novotel London West

Write a ReviewReviews (3,896)

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

NO air conditioning. Air conditioning does not work in all rooms especially now. Been here a few days and was not told about it. No fans available for use as it was given all out. Very hot and stuff in room. Hotel insists it does not have a timeline when it is going to be fixed

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank Subtle O
NovotelLondonWest, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel London West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Novotel London West.

I am sorry to read that your stay did not meet your expectations. Our hotel experienced an issue with the A/C indeed and I can assure you that our Maintenance Team was fully looking after that issue.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Very close to tube and bus station, allowing quick access to London from a relatively quiet neighborhood. Close to a couple of pubs, and good pub food. Breakfast buffet includes a proper full English breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing us with a feedback after staying at the Novotel London West.

It is with pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your expectations were met.

We look forward to welcoming you back to appreciate another convenient stay.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

For tourists visiting London, a hotel closer to the city might be a better option, but as I was traveling with a tour company that uses hotels outside city centers for budget travelers, our stay was here. It took me about 20-25 minutes to reach the St. Pauls or the Westminster stops on the underground from Hammersmith Station. Be aware that the tube is very crowded on weekdays, on weekends, not so much. I felt safe traveling back to Hammersmith on the tube late at night as a woman alone, as well as walking the block back to the hotel. Although it is dark in the back of the hotel, there was either no one around or families walking back to the hotel from the station too. Some of my fellow travelers remarked that they had some of the best food on our tour in Hammersmith at some of the nearby pubs. The Broadway shopping center at the bus and underground station has a money changing service as well as two ATM's. Plenty of shopping outside the center too, Marks & Spencer, etc, down the the street. The hotel is very large and not only caters to tour groups but convention goers and airline staff so it is very busy at times. Check-in time was 20 minutes or more and seem to take forever for all the info, passport info, etc. My room was probably the farthest from an elevator, a good 10 minute walk! Ok for me, but I wasn't handling my luggage. Room was very noisy with highway, fan noises but I kept the window shut to block most of it. Room was well decorated and very clean. Breakfast layout was good, staff was working hard to keep up with the large groups. Wifi good, plenty of outlets. All staff I encountered were friendly and helpful, no complaints. My first visit to London from the US and all in all I was happy with the hotel and the ease of getting to the underground, which I must say is 100% easier and better to use the NYC subway which I use frequently.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank mrmisrule

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at the Novotel London West.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our location in Hammersmith and all the amenities offered by our hotel.

I am however sorry to hear that you experienced delays at the Reception Desk upon your check-in. The Reception team really are the hub of the hotel and they are there to assist guests in all queries and requests as well as check-in and out.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stayed there for two nights for business as I was attending an exhibition at Olympia. The rooms are clean but very basic and the noise insulation is very poor as I could hear my neighbour coughing all night!... The bed is comfortable. The staff were very friendly though. Breakfast buffet choice was poor and quickly depleted as hoards of tourist invaded the restaurant so I had to wait a while before more cereals, juices, water, honey etc were brought back from the kitchen store. It is very conveniently situated for Olympia ie walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Christel,

Thank you very much for reviewing your stay at the Novotel London West after attending an event at the Olympia.

I am delighted to read your kind words towards the staff and your appreciation for our location in Hammersmith.

However, I am sorry regarding the issue encountered with your neighbours as I can assure you that our Security Department do their best to prevent any inconveniences.

Please rest assured that that I will forward your comment to our Restaurant Manager in regards to you breakfast experience.

I hope that we have the opportunity to welcoming you back at Novotel London West.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelLondonWest, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel London West, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Arrived at hotel and was happy to be a good sized room. No complimentary bottled water given and the small bottled water in mini fridge will set you back £2.50. Overall the stay was pleasant and staff were friendly and helpful. Easy to get to the city by underground tube from Hammersmith.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at the Novotel London West.

I am delighted to read your comment towards our team and will ensure to share it with them.

We very much hope to welcome you back very soon at the hotel.