“Nice apartment ideal for our stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Cozy master bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Cozy master bedroom
2nd bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
frisbyant...
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice apartment ideal for our stay”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Really nice apartment ideally located and well furnished. Dirk is really organized and answers fast to questions making it really easy to book / check in and out. Definitely recommended for a stay in central London!

17 Nov 2018
I am happy to hear that everything went well during your stay, Fris. Thank you for the recommendation and I look forward to welcoming you again soon.
walterbob...
Thakhek, Laos
“A long week stay worth it”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in June 2016

We stayed in Dirk and Melanie's apartment for a week in late June. It was a beautiful time of year to visit London, and the apartment is in an ideal location. It's an apartment in the heart of Covent Garden. It is in a complex of apartments, in the shape of a square, with windows and balconies that all face into a beautiful central garden. It is quiet, comfortable, and convenient. You're 3 blocks from the British Museum, a short (5ish) minute walk to the Covent Garden subway and buses, M&S grocery store, theaters, and so on. And there are so many restaurants within a short distance (on the corner there's great fish and chips, superb pubs, Indian food, etc.). Beds were comfortable, the bathrooms were modern, and having a full-sized fridge was a pleasant surprise. Dirk and Melanie has been able to accommodate our early arrival (10 AM) which was amazing, as we had no idea how tired we (and the kids) would be after the flight from the U.S. My kids were getting sleepy and we were able to get right into the apartment and take a nap (and we were only expecting to be able to drop off our bags! it was wonderful). I would highly recommend staying at this apartment.

17 Nov 2018
I really appreciate your detailed feedback about your stay in my flat, Walter. I am happy that you had a great stay and you in find my location convenient. I am hoping that you and your family were able to explore the area. Please do not hesitate to contact me again if you are planning to come back to London, Walter. I hope to have you as my guest again soon.
Roam34015...
“Centrally Located & No Ordinary Flat Indeed!”
Reviewed 26 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We really thought that it is an ordinary flat where you could just stay, but never thought it is clearly the same as what's in the photos. She greeted us gracefully and they had attended our concerns right away. My mom said the place's really awesome and wanting to stay there again very soon. We strolled down the city and been to several shops and restaurants nearby and the tube stations are just a few walks from the flat. Our entire stay was amazing and surely it is highly recommended.

Your age range 18-24
17 Nov 2018
Thank you for your recommendation, Roam. I am happy to hear that you and your family had an amazing stay. Please do not hesitate to message me if you're planning to come back to London as I would be very glad to accommodate you again.
Gilbert S
Madrid, Spain
“Great Place - top location”
Reviewed 3 April 2015 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

Me and my family stayed at the apartment for a few nights. The apartment is very good located. The bus stop is just across the street.
The photos are exact and it was very clean.

17 Nov 2018
Thank you for your time of leaving a positive feedback regarding your stay in my flat, Gilbert. I hope to accommodate you again on your next trip to London.
Ross H
North Funen Municipality, Denmark
“:) we enjoyed every minute”
Reviewed 7 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

What can I say more? Good location, central, convenient.
The apartment was clean, tidy, practical, actually spacious for the money we spent.
So YES, I would come again.

Travelling group: Friends
17 Nov 2018
I am glad to hear that everything went well during your stay and you would stay again, Ross. Thank you again for being our guest!
Fam M
Dover, United Kingdom
“We have been very happy here.”
Reviewed 18 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Our family of 6 stayed here and everyone was happy with my pick - lucky me...
It was clean, in a good location, very central and the apartment provided us with everything we needed.

Your age range 35-49
17 Nov 2018
I am glad to hear that you are happy with the accommodation, Fam. I look forward to have you as my guest soon.
Caro D
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Excellent location. Brilliant APT. Highly recommended.”
Reviewed 18 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

The apartment had everything. comfortable beds, storage in the bedrooms, clean bathrooms with towels, the usual essentials and hairdryer, TV in the large living room, free wifi, good heating, kitchen with the usual appliances including washing machine, dryer, dishwasher. I wasn't expecting to get all this for the amount I paid. I was pleasantly surprised.
I'd stay here again.

Travelling group: Friends
17 Nov 2018
Thank you again for being our guest and for providing a detailed feedback about my apartment, Caro. I am glad to hear that you had a comfortable stay and it would always be a pleasure of mine to accommodate you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing