“Must for history buffs”

US$23.70*
Churchill War Rooms Entrance Ticket
US$59.08*
and up
Historical London Walking Tour including Westminster and Entry to Churchill War...
US$224.96*
Private Tour: London Historical Walking Tour Including The British Museum
Ranked #7 of 1,679 things to do in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The underground headquarters of the British High Command served as the nerve center of Britain's war effort during World War II.
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Although Churchill did not spend much time here, the museum gives an insight into his brilliant personality.

There are newer reviews for Churchill War Rooms

Reviewed 20 June 2012

This is different than anything I've seen before. This is the bunker that Churchill and his staff spent 6 years in during WWII. Churchill didn't stay in the bunker the whole time, but some of the staff did. There is a museum and a small cafe. Very interesting - the audio tour was great. We were on the fence about going to this and both of us were glad we went.

Reviewed 20 June 2012

For a non-historian I found this extremely interesting and very well laid out. The audio guides are a must. Fantastic experience overall, I would go again.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

We enjoyed all the historical items and signs--the secure telephone room is labeled as a Toilet. We used an autoguide around the museum. Don't forget to use it when you tour the museum part-I didn't see the numbers there and feel I missed out on some interesting facts.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

I went here reluctantly because my partner wanted to see it. Turns out, I really enjoyed it. It was really well done and you will leave having a much better sense of Churchill - who he was and what he did.