“Hidden Gem” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of 4ForYou - Professional Massage Therapists

4ForYou - Professional Massage Therapists
Ranked #22 of 312 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Owner description: 4ForYou - Professional Massage Therapists Haute Couture Massage Therapies in London Dear Madam and Sir,We are a team of talented, educated to the MSc degree in Physiotherapy and experienced Therapists, confident that we can give you the best professional massage therapy you've ever had...!Our skilled team covers all sorts of massages from Anti cellulite massage with Organic Honey, Lymphatic Drainage Therapy to Swedish Massage with Deep Tissue Therapy.If you are seeking an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life or would simply like to treat yourself to a pampering experience, try one of our tailor-made treatments.Our background lays in physiotherapy and we also specialise in relieving any muscle pains and fatigue.You can experience the benefits of our therapies in the comfort of your own home, hotel or at our well-established studio in Oxford Circus, where all the facilities are provided for your total comfort.Surround yourself in a comfortable atmosphere and the company of our specialist, friendly team.Make a difference to your day, visit our website 4foryou and book your session today. Our background lays in Physiotherapy. We cover all sorts of Spa Massages & Medical Treatments: Couples Massage, Swedish Massage, Sports Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Cellulite Treatment, 4 Hands Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Hot Stone Massage, Hot Lava Shell Massage, Chocolate Massage, Ayurveda, Reflexology and Aromatherapy
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

After finding this studio through this website i wanted to add my thoughts to encourage others to visit. I have had deep tissue massages all over the world paying anything from the equivalent of 25-150 pounds and the standard of the massage i recieved from Kate today beats or matches them all. It is clear she is knowledgable and experienced. However the location and surroundings do not do the talent justice! Prepare to expect an underground cramped feeling with a tiny staircase and a slightly grubby overall effect - however you are there (i assume) for treatment, not inspiration for interior design! Providing you prepare yourself for the shabby location you will not be disappointed. Id love to have given 5 stars but couldnt due to location. Kate is brilliant. I will visit again.

Visited June 2014
4 Thank Tom S

• Arabic first
Solihull, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Reeeelaxation!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

I found this place through trip advisor, making a reservation was quick and easy. My therapist was carolina and the treatment i had was the back, shoulder and neck massage. This was the best massage i have had so far internationally......no ones has ever come close to the level of relaxation and how comfortable you are made to feel. Carolina was very friendly and professional and offered advice on how to reduce tension in my problem areas with stretching exercises. Overall experience was a 10/10 and i will most definitely be returning when i back in london. Fastastic place with very talented therapists who know what they are doing,

2 Thank Ranj S
Raleigh, North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Soothing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

A little hard to find as my global data plan hadn't kicked in for the nav app but I did find it. Kate, the therapist was running a little late so I had a brief wait then went in for the massage. Very soothing and relaxing, especially as I had just arrived from the airport. Had a full hour with good conversation and great rub down,. She noticed my legs were tight so she spent an extra amount on them. I would definitely go to Kate again. Only negative, small cramped space, no real waiting area and the stairs down were tight for a larger person.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Tom H
York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“First timer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

So I read all the reviews, good and bad, and ... I thought it was great. No surprises on the place and a great 2 hour massage working all over my legs and back from marathon training stress. Very friendly, good value, informal and good massage. Thanks!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Rob H
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great service from Alexandra”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

I booked a mobile service yesterday as my back was hurting a lot, and lovely Alexandra came in. She was super friendly and professional and after my hour long session I could already feel the benefits. I will now be booking appointments with Alexandra until my back is sorted!

All in all, great same day appointment and great deep tissue massage.

Lara