“Consistently good food and value”

Cote Brasserie - Notting Hill
Ranked #2,033 of 24,439 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed 31 March 2014

A great place for lunch or dinner when you're looking for consistently good French food at a great price. Good ambiance and nice and bright on the ground floor. Service has always been good when I've visited.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

My work colleague is French and rated you so highly we went after work on a Friday before 7pm. What a treat, all three courses superb. Créme caramel to die for and really attentive waiter. I assume the manager recommended wine which made it all fabulous. Yes am going again. Was so full struggled to get home. Really nice experience

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Well before 8pm, I rushed to the this restaurant to dine alone (not feeling lonely) but quite happy indeed to be dining alone. The weather was horrible, windy at 80mpc speed, rubbish wheelybins flying all over the place, it was rather horrible night weatherwise. I entered this restaurant by lining up right behind couple. Host man came to me asked me if I am alone or not, replied "yes I am alone", yes I know it's Valentine's night but I am sorry I don't have a date tonight. He only cared two people simple as that, money money and more money. No effort makde to fit me in, every table was take by Pomeos & Juliets, no room for me. The chap did not even attempt to find me a corner. He politely said I am sorry we have fuuly booked tonight and you don't have a booking. Tell you what? he said, I will call you if we get cancellation; I gave him my phone and he never rung me. I went the opposite Brazilian Rico Rodizio, wuick welcome and a table of my own in a packed restaurants full of lovely people. What shall I say to the owner of To Cote Brasserie, nothing !!! he is the one making the loss.

2  Thank BashTravels
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

Yesterday evening I went to Côte for dinner. The manager was lovely and friendly but the waitress that took my order forgot my sides and she bring them to me when I was almost finish my main. When my dessert and my glass of Taylor's arrived , after one minutes the waitress came to me asking if I was finish. Of course not. Anyway the food was excellent!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

After a recommendation, we found the Cote Brasserie for dinner. What I love about it is you can tell that they've put effort into the ambience, the presentation and the welcoming we recieved.

All meals for our group (12) were presented perfectly and exactly what I'd expected.

And that would be why it's a 5-star review. Food was great - perfect, in fact. The vibe was also outstanding. Everything about Cote said I would definitely go back again.