“Romantic setting - Amazing Pate!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10,863 of 22,202 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Romantic setting - Amazing Pate!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

Been a few times with my partner for a nice evening out and had a really enjoyable experience. Lovely and romantic atmosphere with nice food too. The one thing I ordered every time is the Pate! It is amazing I would highly reccomend it! The mains are all lovely too but can be quite small if you don't order sides! Overall a nice experience for a relaxing evening.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank RKB0022

London, United Kingdom
“The takeaway experience...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

I haven't eaten in the restaurant yet, never seem to have time but I'll get around to it, I'm sure. I've been in and bought sandwiches though and they are sublime - Polpetti Milanese - it's my go-to lunch when I'm in Chiswick.

Carluccio's has a huge range of deli food and the most mouth-watering coffee bar none.

I'm still hoping to bump into Antonio there one day...

• Visited July 2013
Cork, Cork, Ireland
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

Was over in London last weekend staying on chiswick high road with family. ate here the first night we arrived as my mother wanted to try it. Food was amazing and service was ok too. then we returned for breakfast the next day also amazing, brilliant coffee was a big plus. we then ate here for breakfast and dinner for the next two days as it was so good. thoroughly enjoyed it and if anyone i know is visiting chiswick will recommend this place to them. Favorite dishes would have to be The ravioli and the carbonara.

• Visited July 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely atmosphere, wine and food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

I choose this restaurant out of the hundreds on Chiswick High Road, as it seemed a reasonable price for an italian and looked like somewhere I wouldn't mind eating alone - as I was travelling for business. The atmosphere was light, warm and friendly, as were the staff, who were very attentive, although it was quite quiet at the time.
I enjoyed my food, which was recommended by the waitress - I always think if you don't know what to have, ask! She suggested (I forget the name of it) but it was a pasta dish tube pasta, with courgettes, and other finely chopped vegetables in a very light butter/olive oil sauce. Delicious and light... Not too heavy at all. House white wine was amazing... so nice I had to have 2 glasses!

• Visited June 2013
London
“Above Average”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

We eat here regularly and its good, definitely above average. The food feels authentically italian with a home cooked feel to it which is unique. Service in usually professional and friendly - very occasionally inconsistent. Menu is very varied - only complaint is its not very well catered to children for variety. Ambience in Chiswick resturant is very light and fresh. Would definitely recommend it.

• Visited April 2013