Travelled with National Holidays for our fourth stay here in the past 3 years. Stayed from 1st July to the 5th.Would have loved a Canary Wharf view from our room again but 615 was a smokefree, clean and comfortable room with an excellent shower.The staff were friendly,helpful and pleasant and we enjoyed the food in Jennys too. Looking forward to returning here on the 21st August for another 5 days. Thankyou to all the staff for making our stay pleasurable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International