Very handy for the O2 and docklands business area, just round the corner from both the tube and the DLR (docklands light railway). The staff were pleasant and helpful. The room could be described as a little tired, but a good size by London standards. The linen was clean and the bed very comfortable. The breakfast had a limited range of food, but was perfectly ok. The restaurant has a wonderful view overlooking the water.
Despite the shortcomings, the hotel was very good value compared with other London hotels I've stayed in
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International