Staff are friendly but the hotel could do with updating. The bar looks quite shabby. Food is okay in the Spice restaurant but choice is limited if you are here on a deal. I would be happy to stay here again if I had a deal but not at the full price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International