Good location, choice of restaurants and nice breakfast. Everyone was helpful and the special offer made it good value for money. A little dated as some say but didnt really feel this was a problem. Worth upgrading. Could do with employing a window cleaner though, as the views would have been much better !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International