I thoroughly enjoyed my 2 night stay at this lovely,well- located hotel.My quiet room was on floor 6.King- size antique- style bed,very comfortable.Large mahogany dressing table.37 inch tv.Large windows.Large brass& glass chandelier.2 large nice bedside lamps.Hairdrier,iron& ironing board.Spacious room.Shower over bath.Room nice& warm.My stay here was through National Holidays& i enjoyed the buffet evening meals& breakfasts.All the staff were very pleasant.This hotel has a grand entrance,reception& bar area.The bar overlooks the magnificent tower blocks in Canary Wharf.Comfortable sofas to relax in.Underground parking available for guests at only £21 for 24 hours,which is cheap for London.The hotel also has its own Indian& pizza restaurant.There is an impressive leisure centre in the basement with swimming pool,jacuzzi& weights room.I have already booked up to return in September.I have give this hotel full marks because in my experience it has no faults.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International