We stayed recently at this hotel for 5 nights. I was a big concern before arrival, because the mixed reviews but we were pleseantly surprise with the excellent location, nice and spacious room and friendly staff!. the train and tube into central London are both easily accessable from the hotel. Due to problems with the air condition we had to move to an other room after 2 nights. We were up graded to a executive suite with jacuzzi. The room was large with a beautiful view of the dockland. The spa and swiming is in desperate need of a refurb. Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International