Before I booked the hotel I went on trip adviser to view the comments I was a bit dubious about making the booking but I was pleasantly surprised! The staff were friendly, on arrival I asked if I could have a view of the docklands which was not a problem, the view was lovely! The rooms were very clean but dated, it could seriously do with a re-vamp but then you would pay more! Overall no problems at all! If you pay The Ritz prices then you expect the best but it's a good quality budget hotel for your money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International