Very hot rooms no air condition
Paid £157 for an old disgusting dirty hot room
The bed was small of a single bed and that room was an executive double
The room very hot smelly old fashioned dirty I don't know what to say more
Just don't stay there
Very rude attitude from the staff
They talk with no manners and argue with u
I think the best thing and the politest way To describe this hotel is a dust bin of the hotels and a cesspit.
DONT BOOK THERE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Nozio Netplan srl, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International