I paid 350 Pounds/night for a stay in this substandard hotel. Some of my frustrations:
- TV did not function
- when calling reception, nobody answered
- upon return to my room, my key card did not function
- empty Kleenex box
- the airconditioning is not functioning
- the bath tub plug does not fit, so I can't take a bath
- extremely dirty windows.
The hotel is past its prime, but that does not mean you should treat your guest with such contempt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, Priceline, Nozio Netplan srl, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International