Hotel within easy distance of underground, Room adequate, but showing its lack of refurbishment, decor quite dated, think it's trying for London elegant, but struggling, needs to be brought into 21st century modern. Breakfast lounge not very well set out tends to be crammed into one end, very average breakfast offered, tables still left with bits from previous diners, half empty milk jugs, half filled coffee flasks, crumbs, needs to get sorted, have had far better choice in many smaller chains. Plenty of lounging areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International