The hotel is obviously dated, with antiquated furnishing. The bed kind of felt like a table (single room) with its height, width and very unstable legs. The two beds placed side by side kept rolling apart! I ended up managing to lie on just one of them which was then not big enough and took away the comfortable hotel feeling with enough bed for you. Cleanliness was very okay. Sadly, there was also no fridge in the room. Internet was okay sometimes and extremely bad sometimes. I would stay here again if I had to but for the price I paid, I definitely expected much more luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International