Booked this hotel without reading the previous reviews.It is in a great location with easy access to tube approx 7 minute walk.It does look tired,furniture and decor does need sprucing up,the breakfast was edible and the staff friendly.
The room was clean with fresh towels.
This is not a top end hotel,it is cheap and cheerful in a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International